Sponsored by HKEX Foundation and co-hosted by SLCL, Kwun Tong Methodist Social Service (KTMSS), Louis Programme Training Centre and Playright Children’s Play Association, a community sports programme was launched to offer sporting opportunities, promote sports knowledges and Olympic values to under-privileged children and teenagers.
2022 - 2023
- To offer sporting opportunities to under-privileged children and teenagers.
- To promote sports knowledges and Olympic values
Under-privileged children and teenagers
Physical Fitness Test
Beneficiaries will exercise through ten tests , including:
- Plank (core strength)
- Single-leg stance with eyes closed (balance)
- Standing long jump (lower body power)
- T test (Agility)
- 1-min squat thrust (full body strength)
- Handgrip (forearm strength)
- 9-min run (cardiorespiratory endurance)
- Pushup (upper body strength)
- 1-min situp (abdominal strength)
- Sit and reach (Posterior chain flexibility)
To evaluate their fitness level and identify the right sports for them.